Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Healthy cake!?

I have an unhealthy obsession with cake. I cant hide that fact any longer. I would eat cake (almost any flavor) all day long if that didnt result in the need for emergency medical care for a severe case of sugar shock and a buffalo hump for an ass. With that said, I can let go of my fears and eat all the cake I want...now that I've discovered this gem of a meal!!

CAKE BATTER PROTEIN SHAKE

1/2 cup Low fat cottage cheese 1
1 Scoop vanilla protein powder 2
3-5 Drops butter or almond extract
1 tbs Vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3-5 Stevia packets (or sweetener of choice to taste)
1/2 cup-1cup Water (Alter this according to desired consistency)
5-10 Ice Cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
Optional: Sprinkles for topping!

Put everything into a blender and blend until creamy consistency is reached! Top with sprinkles if desired, and Enjoy!


I hope you are as happy as I am with this discovery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment