Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall Bucket List

I was perusing Pinterest tonight while acting like a 90 year old and sitting home alone...I digress, I found some amazing fall crafts, outfits and images that have me THRILLED that my favorite season of all is fast approaching. A few summers ago I made a summer bucket list. With the help of some friends I quickly crossed some things off the list and had an amazing summer! I am feeling like it is definitely time to hop back on the bucket list train, this time, Fall themed!

Fall officially starts September 22nd. It just happens to coincide with my last week of work at ECI and my freedom into the real world again..which will be quickly limited by my full time masters student status but again, I digress.

*Go bowling and drink a fall ale at Arsenal
* go to a Steelers game
*make and hang a new fall wreath
*bake pumpkin pie from scratch
*go to a corn maze
*go to dave and busters on wed for half price game night
*go to the drive-in
*go to a pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin (trax farms?)
* go to the shooting range
*oct 20-21;nov 17/18 see a meteor shower


...list still in progress :) ideas welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment