Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's the deal with the downstairs?

Sam and I have officially booked our flights to California in May to visit some Semester at Sea friends. We are going to spend a few days outside of Carmel at Micah's place. Hopefully the whole crew can make it! I see Sam and Whitney fairly regularly as they live relatively close. I haven't seen Kate in about a year now and Emily in almost 2 years. (Has it seriously been that long?!) James I visited out in Seattle in September. Micah I saw last in GA in May of 07...and Bobby I havent seen since Dec 7th 2006! The day we landed in Ft Lauderdale and ended our Semester at Sea experience.

I am so excited to see these people I cannot even put it into words. It is so rare that we all can get together. We all, somehow, bring alive this tremendous spirit in one another. We bring each other back to the MV Explorer and everything that the trip meant to all of us.

So its officially time to figure out, what's the deal with the downstairs??

No comments:

Post a Comment