Monday, March 15, 2010

Decisions, decisions




Ok so I have a new dilemma/decision I have to make as far as what I am going to be doing this summer.

Option ONE: Go to pittsburgh June21-Aug7th and work Summer Camp like I did last year. I LOVED it last year. My kids were fantastic, I played dodgeball and sat in the sun at the pool all summer. It was def. enjoyable and the pay was good and I lived with Megan and we had a TON of fun. Plus I was around a lot of my friends and we went out a lot and it was just a really good summer. Amazing job erperience/networking/future job opportunities, etc.
Downfalls...its shorter than it was last year so less money.

Option TWO: Stay in Erie, collect unemployment (If I qualify..not a given), continue working 6 hours a week for Barber Center as a TSS and then supplement income with babysitting jobs if possible. Def would be more money IF I both qualify for unemp. AND am able to find babysitting jobs that are something more than every other weekend or something. Since the farm didn't sell anymore I will have ONE more summer to spend at the farm (DEF. Bonus!). Negatives...continuing to live at home with parents where I have not many friends and the scene is just kinda tired.

So it sounds like Pitts is way more fun but Erie enables me to save more money. Im not sure which is more important esp with this Guatemala trip (and expenses) looming...

I need some input. I know the ultimate decision is mine but I am so very confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment