Thursday, June 3, 2010

Status: Soltera. (That means Single!)

I'm finding these seemingly GREAT guys in terribly STICKY situations. And its bumming me out.

I feel like I have it made right now as far as my relationship mentality. I just want a fling, I don't want a husband. So I am playing the no strings attached game. I want someone to spend time with, to bring some spice into my life lol. If it turns into a something that I can potentially come home to after my traveling gig than that is FANTASTIC. But if not, that is fantastic too. I was hoping to just enjoy the company for the summer without worrying about "where is this headed" and all the long term garbage.

Enter boy 1: goes awesome til he freaks out bc of a freshly ended long term relationship. Thinks im "great" and feels sad but its just too soon. Totally understandable but a minor bummer still... [enter fizzling noise here.]
Re-enter boy 2: ...he thinks im "perfect" but the whole shebang comes to its climax when I start to think we could realllyyyy have a fun thing and he decides its a no go bc of his past relationship thing. [enter screeching hault noise here]

Both situations I can't tell if they are both very mature or very annoying. I commend them both for having the balls to tell me up front and early on that they were kinda stuck on other things. Also they both knew I am peacin out in Sept so I wonder if it was in part defending themselves against certain breakup in the near future. Ok so yes, they are both being responsible and mature...damnit.
Regardless, this whole being "great" thing yet having terrible timing is starting to wear on me. Boy 2 in particular bc he gave me the first butterflies in a long time...Bummer :/

I cant blame either because I understand their situations (from as much as I know) and i'm trying to be mature and respond accordingly. Every now and then I get a fleeting feeling of "DAMN thats annoying" but i've become a fortress in the last few years so a fortress i'll remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment