Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Loving

So I have been making a list of fun things to do this summer. I don't have work so I'll be babysitting 3-4 days a week but in my spare time I want to kick ass on the fun-meter. Im recruiting play dates if anyone is interested!

My list includes:
*Go camping at the farm at least twice given this is the last summer it will be a Fischer Family asset (those bastards are selling it).
*Go camping in Warren
*Go canoeing or Kayaking
*ride a go kart
*go grape stomping
*parasailing
*Skinny dip
*Ride the north east bike trail
*Attend the following: 8 great tuesdays...wed music at the beach...a movie at the arboretum. Theyre all free, and fun. I like it!
*Shoot a gun
*Go paintballing
*Ride a motorcycle
*Go to my first Buck Night at the Seawolves game!
*Go to a wedding
*Pole dance
*Wind surf
*Try a trapeze lesson
*Ride a tandem bike
*Fly a kite
*Go to asbury park since its my "backyard" and I've never been

So the plan is to earn a shit ton of money to save for September and smile for the better part of most days :) Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment