Thursday, February 10, 2011

Didnt you bring your helmet?

The walk to school takes me down a long, straight, cement street that goes past numerous shops and stores and one particularly shady looking ¨house¨ that from what I can tell, doubles as a bar. Why do I think that? Well..let me tell you...

Walking to school the other day there were very few people on the street ahead of me. It was practically deserted for at least 300 steps. All of a sudden I hear a door whip open and out falls an old man, dirty khaki pants, green button up shirt and a cowboy hat. Literally FALLS like a board into the street like something out of the movies! It looked hilarious because he fell literally like a two by four if you just let it fall. Good thing he was so drunk because otherwise he would have been in some kinda pain!

He lay there for about 10 seconds...rolled over...and sat up. I guess all is well in drunkie land after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment