Thursday, February 18, 2010

Minor Gripes


So I recently stumbled upon (or stalked the shit out of) an old sorta friend on facebook. He dated a friend of mine way back when. Now I couldnt help but notice that his new girlfriend has the same name as his old girlfriend...and they were born like 10 days apart, if that. Sorta weird, no?

While stalking I also realized this...putting up pictures on facebook of you and your significant other kissing is totally unnecessary. We get it. Youre in love. You kiss. The end. I dont need to see it but thanks for offering. Its just so totally weird in my opinion...

And finally, why is it that boys in the army (im not hating..props where props are due) get their wonderful girlfriends to buy endless ARMY apparel and sport it feverishly yet no army boyfriend I know of has ever bought and worn apparel from their girlfriends school. So like I went to SU and wore Army shit all the time (and not just at sporting events-it was a totally appropriate gift to get me an army tshirt or something) yet the ex-ass wouldn't be caught DEAD in a syracuse t-shirt. Kinda messed up, no?


Another gripe...while in the tanning bed today (included in my gym membership!? Dont mind if I do!) I grabbed the hand bars because its a stand up bed and it was all greasy!! They clean the beds after every use, pretty religiously, but they don't clean the handles?! Ugh. Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment