Tuesday, February 16, 2010

when ive been vs where im going

I also got my transcripts in the mail from SU (had to get them for new job) and I am sooo disappointed in my last semester grades. I was depressed..heartbroken (to put it lightly) and could not WAIT to get out of school so I remembered my grades being not so great. I think I got my grades and left the country and didn't think about them again so seeing them was surprising. My GPA was dramatically lower than it was the other semesters (think .5 lower). I cannot believe I let that whole relationship situation ruin my life so much!! Never again, thats for sure. Lets hope I didnt mess up bad enough that I wont be able to get into grad school.

On a delightful note...my bucket list is finally done! Or as done as it can be at this point in my life. I like to make one of these every now and then to redirect myself and reassure myself that I am headed somewhere in life. Plus, its the little things that make me happy and having a list of little things is something I enjoy doing. Hopefully, if all goes as planned, ill be checking a ton of them off in the very near future.

The highlights of my bucket list:

Live in a foreign country -->More than 6 months
Swim in the ocean...and like it (I am terrified of the ocean/waves for some stupid reason)
Get a tattoo (while sober)
Hang glide
Illustrate a childrens book..and win a Caldecott Medal :)
Parasailing
Go to a nude beach...and be naked.
Mardi Gras in New Orleans!
Dance on a bar
Ride a mechanical bull
Couch surf
Climb the statue of liberty
See Angel Falls in Venezuela
Be in Boston for St Patricks Day
snowboard
Get my masters
adopt a dog from a shelter
Maintain a blog
Ride an elephant
Milk a cow
Watch turtles hatch and run for the ocean
Be on the Amazing Race
kiss the blarney stone
Try a trapeze lesson
Run 5 miles (im a terrible runner with crap endurance)

No comments:

Post a Comment