Monday, February 15, 2010

Singles Awareness and some other news

So I recently bought a gym membership...I never went to a gym regularly bc we always had workout equipment in the basement. I also was terribly weirded out by the idea of people watching me work out. Id go to the south campus small gym at school but that was the extent of my frequenting the gym...so anyways, I went out on a limb and bought one. I went twice now and I love it! As long as I go with someone, I think it is so fun! My friend Jenn has been coming with me on days when I don't work late and I am actually excited to go. Never thought that would happen!

Speaking of working late..I got a second job at the Barber Center doing TSS right? So I had two clients, one of whom was so severe I had no idea what to do with him. Like to the point where you turn your head for .2 seconds and hes eaten the crayon you left him with (true story) so I freaked out and debating telling them I couldnt do it when a glitch happened that saved my pride. The passive restraint training that I would need is during the day which means, no training for me which ultimately means I cannot legally work with this child so freedom is mine. Not to mention the boss lady admitted that this "wasnt something she would normally encourage" in reference to putting a newbie on a case like his. So im out. Yay. Now I have the option of adding 6 more hours with a new client who is high functioning. Butttt its 20-30 mins from my house and ultimately 2 more night after work that i'd be out til after 8 at night. Decisions, decisions...

Hot bartender update...so I actually got the nerve to give him my number and he never called, no big deal. I ran into him at the bar like 3 weeks after that and before I said anything he was all cutely apologetic about not calling bc of having lost my number. So i smoothly suggest he get it again and put it in his wallet. A week later and no phone call!? What is it with boys?!

Which leads right into Valentines Day...no big plans but my friend Leah and I had a "date" to make up for being single and painfully aware of it lol. I had a family party all day to celebrate my 2 uncles and cousins bdays (get this: 2 brothers and one of their daughters...their bdays are the 11th, 12th and 13th of february). After leah and I had a rager planned but only succeeded in going to one bar that had 2 people at it so we left, another where some old insane child molester was gazing into our souls while talking to himself about us...so we left, another where we ran into an ex boyfriend with another girl, so we left...and finally the last bar that we could find with any sign of people there. We stayed. It was uneventful even though we were lookin cute and giving all the right signals to the single guys in the world haha. Oh well, maybe next year Valentines day in another country (potentially!?) will bring better luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment