Sunday, February 7, 2010

Updates

Life updates...

I got a 2nd job at BNI for an extra 10-15 hours of work a week.Its doing TSS with 2 autistic kids. The one is nonverbal and aggressive and I am terrified. Im a little concerned with my decision...maybe coming home from work at 4 and being lazy every day is more my style!?

I have officially decided I am going to get another tattoo. A cousin of mine and I want to get one in memory of our Gramma who passes away in Dec of 05...I already have another one planned that I will hopefully be getting in Central America this fall (once i have perfected my spanish language skills and can be 100% sure that the words are translated correctly haha...no reason to end up with "monkey licker" or something tattooed on me permanently)

I have also started working on grad school apps! This is something I've wanted to do for awhile...bc its sorta necessary for a psych graduate...you don't really have THAT much job opportunity with just a BA in psych. So the plan is to go back to school for a masters in social work (the ultimate goal being working in international adoption, my dream job). So far I've narrowed it down to UW in Seattle and USC in Columbia, SC. Also on that list is Pitt...but id much prefer to go further away.

In even bigger news, i finally got bold and gave my number to the hot bartender ive been eyeballing for months now! :) life is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment