Saturday, May 8, 2010

Turning 24


So April 24th was my 24th Birthday...24 sounds insane to say. But ill spare you the rant about getting old and instead go the "on year older one year wiser" route.

My bday was a Saturday which is always excellent. I woke up early, got yellow roses from my Dad, went and did a charity walk with my cousin Liz, went and got a tattoo, went to dinner with my family and then went to pregame and out downtown to drink. It was a really fun day! The tattoo is on my foot and it def hurt like a bitch...but I suppose no worse than my first one. It turned out amazing and I am very happy with it. My mom..not so much. She saw it on my bday and made a scene of course but really im 24, what can she do?

We went pregaming at my new friends house and did way too many bday shots. Then we headed downtown where we met my sister and our friend Tina who was up to celebrate (she was going to Hawaii with my sister the next day), 2 high school friends who I hadnt seen in awhile (one whos bday was the day before mine), 1 college friend plus my two friends that I rode downtown with. I was surrounded by people I love and everyone was happy and celebrating which is why I love my birthday so much...or anyones for that matter. We went to Docksider where I boarded the blackout train and then went dancing at cell block which I havent done in like a year...so that was a success. Then I apparently flopped out of my sisters car and ran off into the night in a rainstorm in the wrong direction....all I know is I woke up the next day having very very minimal memory of the night. So it was a success. Some have even referred to it as "Epic." So life is good :) Another happy birthday indeed!!



Thank you to all the people who love me for making it as happy as it was!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment