Sunday, September 5, 2010

hasta luego

So this is it. The day I have been waiting for for MONTHS now. In a little more than 24 hours I will be getting off the plane in Guatemala City and I am so excited!!!

I got to hand in my resignation at work....which was awesome. Then last night a couple friends came out to celebrate--thank you i love you all!!!! The highlight was playing flip cup in the kitchen with an additional rule: you drink, you run around the island, you flip. After a few hours of craziness my mother, yes MY MOTHER, came to pick her 3 adult children up from the Crooked I at 2am. How lovely is that. Anyways Adrienne, Leah, Megan, Lindsey, Meghan and Ben, Tina and Brian, Bobby and Meg..thank you thank you for a wild night in celebration of this exciting journey!!

Also, thanks to everyone who has been supportive of another one of my crazy ideas! (esp you Miss Jenn Nelson!)

No comments:

Post a Comment