Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone

Well I have some news to report. In about 3 weeks or so I will be travel partnerless. Whitney has decided she is homesick and cant do the full 3 months so she is upping her flight to leave early November instead of early december. This means I will be on my own until I decide I cant hack it...or get bored, broke...or move here.

As of now we dont have a plan. We have a 5am bus to Copan so we can see some ruins in Honduras and from there we will just make our way to Costa Rica where she will fly out. After that I will probably travel Costa Rica and Panama by myself....maybe do some more Spanish school or do an extended volunteer program. Its nuts because I literally have no plan. Ill just have to see when Whit actually leaves and where I end up. So no worries but definitely a change in the plan.

4 comments: