Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another reason to love Guatemala

After all that to get to Belize to go to the embassy we ended up back in Flores Guatemala and took a 9 hour overnight bus to Guatemala City. I showed up at the embassy, skipped a line of about 100 people because they were locals and I have a US Passport, strolled in, told them what I needed, paid for it and voila! there it is, new pages and all in less than an hour in total.

Again, I love guatemala. I also love having my cab driver, who is cute but short, tell me that I dont speak very fast but its very cute...and then giving me his number to call him when I come back. Haha, Guatemala is the best place on earth! I then drove all over the city trying to get a bus to Honduras and it cost us less than ten bucks. So do you want to book your vacation here now or later..

No comments:

Post a Comment