Monday, October 11, 2010

Drowned Camera...round two.

Ive done it. Ive drowned my camera once again. This time I had it in a water proof camera bag and we were snorkeling in the carribean and it was beautiful and we wanted pictures. So whitney, who was still on the boat, double checks the seal and throws it in. I swim for awhile and try to turn my camera on. When it doesnt work I instantly think shit i didnt charge it! for real!?! That is about 2 seconds before I realized that somehow the damn waterproof bag was leaking and I had succeeding in drowning my camera yet again. So it is currently in rice drying out but I sincerely doubt that cameras ability to survive TWO drownings in 3 weeks. Ill let you know if thats possible and if it is, I have the most ninja camera ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment