Monday, January 3, 2011

culture shock

Culture Shock. It was inevitable. I found myself starting sentences in Spanish and translating everything I said in Spanish before realizing people speak English here. I have had a phone for like 10 hours and I already hate it. Im not much of a phone person while I live in America so leaving the country is always so nice. So needless to say I hating the texting, ringing and all that real quick. The BEST thing..having clean clothes. The worst thing..having so many clothes!! It was so frustrating to get dressed because I was overwhelmed by my options. Not to mention I hated the way the beans and rice diet supplemented by various other carbs/starches changed my ass. So life back in America has been..well, I dont have the appropriate word.

I have LOVED the time with my friends. I have missed them all while I have been away! I really hope some of them can come visit me when I head back in Jan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment