Sunday, January 23, 2011

people in hostels

I was staying in Antigua for like 4 days to kill time before heading to the lake to go to Spanish school. The hostel I was in was not my favorite...amazing breakfast but DARK and not cozy whatsoever. So I switched, thankfully to enjoy my last day here.

I got to the hostel yesterday and therefore had dibs on the beds. There are 6 beds in the room, none of them bunks. So I, intelligently, took the bed by the window thinking I'd get the breeze and the most light, right? Right. But what I hadnt factored in was everyone in the room thinking climbing across my stuff and my bed to open/shut the window was appropriate....nor did I consider the possibility that someone would actually climb across my bed/stuff to lay their towel on the window ledge. Ugh. People in hostels sometimes, my goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment