Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Dummy in search of an Irish Pub

Last time I was in Antigua Whitney and I had some delicious food at a popular Irish Pub called Reilleys. Naturally upon arriving in Antigua I was jonesing for a hearty vegetable sandwich from Reilleys. Now Antigua is difficult to navigate even with superior map reading skills so I figured i spend a good hour or two walking around before I actually found the place. Little did I Know, that hour would turn into several added up over the course of 3 days...and still no veggie sandwich.

Finally a genius idea: google it dummy! SO I did. And found out it had recently moved. I felt like much less of an idiot at this point knowing of course I couldnt find it, it had moved!! This phase of elation didnt last long when I then realized the new Reilleys was literally 3 doors down from the hostel I had been staying at for 3 days now. But to my great satisfaction I did finally get that veggie sandwich and it was just as delicious as I remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment