Sunday, January 9, 2011

P.O.A.

Tomorrow I am headed down to Pittsburgh with my parents and taking a flight to Boston where I will stay overnight. Last time I met some pretty interesting characters staying overnight there so this could get interesting! Early Tuesday morning I have a flight to Guatemala and I should arrive around noon.

I made a friend in Antigua last time I was in Guatemala who lives in the city and is going out of his way for me. He's picking me up at the airport and is going to show me around the city! Last time I was in Guatemala City I only saw the embassy and a few other areas through the car window so I am excited to see what it's like.

After I get tired of the city or feel like it is time to move on I am headed back to Lago Atitlan which is like 4 hours West of Guate City. It is the cheapest place I could find to take Spanish school and its fantastically beautiful there so thats where I am headed.

http://www.casarosario.com/


If I like it there and I am learning a lot then I will stay 4-6 weeks before HOPEFULLY having some friends come visit. After that I am headed to Honduras to work with HondurasChildren where I will be volunteering in an Orphanage.

http://www.honduraschildren.org/


If all goes well I will be home mid-May. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment