Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vida Sin Musica

True to form, within a few days of being out of the country I was robbed...again. This is like the 2nd time in two months...getting a little ridiculous here. Unfortunately THIS time I actually lost something I am really pissed about not having, my music player!!! How is one to be abroad for 4 months without ANY music. Do you have a clue what this does to any bus ride I ever have to take. I do. It makes it seem about 14 hours longer, on average! And the hour or less a day I spend at an internet cafe listening to music on YouTube is not cutting it either....although at this point in my life I am eternally grateful to that technology.

The last two days the people next door have been playing music so I have gotten a little music relief...or I would have, had they not been playing Danza Kuduro on repeat for at least an hour yesterday only to resume the track at 8am this morning. Sigh...music player, where have you gone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know about the ipod theft. Now tell me about the other time you were robbed?

    ReplyDelete