Thursday, January 20, 2011

Warning: Idiot Move Ahead

So I have traveled quite a bit and heard plenty horror stories of lost stolen passports. I get the importance of always knowing where it is. So I found myself completely at a loss for words when I got off the airplane in Guatemala City, got to the car and realized I did not have it anymore.

I went through customs and as I was leaving put my passport in the outside pocket of my bag...a VERY stupid move and a move I have never made before ever. I have no idea what possessed me to do it then. So we walk like 3 minutes to the car, go to put my bags in the trunk and I am like let me just check to make sure I have my passport. Sure enough, MISSING.

Thankfully someone had already found it and taken it to the front desk type area and I was able to get it back with no hassle. Jesus... what a way to start this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment