Tuesday, August 3, 2010

J.May


FINALLY another John Mayer concert!!! Anyone who knows anything about me knows I love few things as much as I love John Mayer (Cheese, sleeping and hot sauce ranking pretty high up there). So needless to say I was f-ing PUMPED. This was my third one and it was just as good as the other two. Thanks teeny and A for comin with :)

Now I know a lot of people have a strong dislike for JMay given his "sexual napalm" comment of the recent past and his reputation as a womanizer and as kinda an arrogant asshole. I admit, he is all of that BUT he is hysterical. He is unapologetically John Mayer and that is so terribly endearing. At the core, he is a socially awkward dude from CT who spends a lot of time alone with his guitar. Not to mention he has a way with words even a poet couldnt beat and is so guitar saavy I dont know what to do with it.

The highlight of the night for me was "Good Love is on the Way" which actually inspired my blog as the title are quotes from the song. Its all about realizing that you're good and life is good and because of that somethings fabulous will come your way, some good love.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Nx6rzYBAc


3 years broken hearted
But now her ghost is finally gone
I'm done with broken people
This is me
I'm working on (cause I know)

Good love is on the way
I've been lonely but I know, I'll be ok
Good love is on the way

Good to go for wherever I'm needed
Bags are packed and I'm
Down by the door
You can take all the tricks up my sleeve
I don't need them anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment