Thursday, August 19, 2010

living with my parents...

My parents are a total trip. So a week or two ago I came home to find my mother had put a laundry basket full of shit on top of a chair that my purse just happens to be sitting on. There are FOUR EMPTY CHAIRS within 3 feet of the chair she chose, with my purse on it. Totally ridiculous. So I was like WTF dad, do u see this?! This is ridiculous!! And he laughed and agreed.

So today I came in to find him writing something on a piece of paper that was resting on an otherwise empty coffee table...but he was using a picture frame thing I had just painted/decorated as a hard surface to write on. I reiterate, on an OTHERWISE EMPTY TABLE. I pointed it out and was like ok see this, this is an exact duplicate of the laundry basket incident. Sigh...parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment