Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Motorcycle Mama

I made my summer list of things to do to keep me busy right, kinda like a bucket list. I've mentioned it before. On the list: Ride a motorcycle. I racked my brain all summer wondering how in the hell I was going to meet a biker dude who adored me and would drive me around the city on his bike. I couldn't quite work that one out then it dawned on me, my cousins best friend and his awesome gf both have them! So at a bday party when they guy finally got his head out of blow up doll "Partial Penis Peggy" long enough to breathe, he said of course he'd take me out! So a week later I am mounting a damn good lookin blue (same shade as my good lookin car) motorcycle and touring 150 miles of rural PA. F-ing fabulous.

It was weird because youre hauling ass on the highway holding on with nothing but the back of the drivers jacket and all the strength you can muster in your thighs wondering why you aren't just blowing off the back of this monster. Its fabulous. I even got to use a sexy helmet that was bright pink/blue and had some stripper mama design on it. My favorite part is going real fast around the curves because you gotta lean with the driver. Sometimes you feel like you could just reach out and touch the road beneath you...but you don't, obviously, or you'd lose some seriously important finger tips.

Needless to say, this shit was awesome and so were the hot dogs we stopped for on the way home (some little place in Cambridge Springs with delicious dogs and the finest people watching). Now I should mention that I have added something to my list for qualities necessary in a husband. High up on the list is now: owns a motorcycle and rides like a badass. Cant wait to meet him. Oh...and if you could make it a green bike, thatd be ideal...greens my fav color ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment